daysailer for sail - SOLD

Ads are automatically removed after 60 days.

Moderator: GreenLake

daysailer for sail - SOLD

Postby littletree » Thu Apr 01, 2021 5:52 pm

we have a 1994 daysailer for sale, "The Loup de Mer"
It is my understanding that this boat was formally known as" The Spruce Island ferry" and did pretty well in the racing circuit.
We bought this boat in 2015 from a Gentleman Named "Lucien" down in Oxnard,ca.
Unfortunately their have multiple fires up here in mendocino county since we bought the boat, and have never had it in the water.
For us this would have been the ideal boat, and as we have both sailed this class of boat when we were very young, we knew it would be the perfect boat.
We paid 5500.00 dollars at the time, and would be willing to let her go for 4000.00.
she has been under cover, with all of her sails stored inside our garage, the small outboard serviced and stored upright in our barn.
Having trouble uploading photos.
However , if anyone is interested, please message me here ,and I can share contact info; I can easily send photos to you from phone.
Thanks. sail number on main is 14122,number on spinnaker is 1525, comes with trailer, 2 mains, jib, spinnaker , small four stroke outboard, and no the boat is not currently registered, although that can be remedied for transport.
Thanks,
George.
Last edited by littletree on Fri Apr 02, 2021 11:55 am, edited 4 times in total.
littletree

Re: daysailer for sail

Postby tomodda » Thu Apr 01, 2021 11:22 pm

You may want to post photos, and even a sail number or year for your prospective buyers. Also nice to know if your offering includes a trailer and if it's currently registered. Good luck with your sale!
tomodda

Postby littletree » Fri Apr 02, 2021 10:47 am

Thank you for your comments,
As you can see, I edited my previous post.
littletree

Postby sailorskipca » Sun Apr 04, 2021 4:48 pm

I'm interested in learning more about your boat, e.g. is the mast keel-stepped?
I live in N California and Mendocino is not too far away. My email is sailorskip76@gmail.com.
sailorskipca

Postby Corboat » Thu May 13, 2021 9:12 pm

Hi,

Is your Daysailer still available for sale? I am located a few hours away. I would be interested in seeing some pics if the boat is still available. Thanks!

-Corey
Corboat

Postby littletree » Fri May 28, 2021 10:58 am

Just wanted to let y'all know our boat has sold, and gone to a beautiful new home with some really nice people!
littletree

Return to FS: Day Sailer Boats