Open Hitch West

Moderator: GreenLake

Open Hitch West

Postby Mike Gillum » Thu Jun 25, 2015 5:29 pm

I hope everyone is having a great summer so far!
I was scheduled to drive back to Cape Cod for 2015 DS NACR's in three weeks but my business partner of twenty-one years plus was diagnosed two weeks ago with Prostate Cancer and then Lymphoma last week with surgery scheduled on July 20th for the Prostate Cancer which is the day before Junior DS NACR’s that I was looking to defend with an absolutely awesome 14 year old Thistle skipper from Portland, OR steering.
I’m looking to get a Day Sailer on its trailer from either Boston or Cape Cod somewhere closer to my home in Northern California over the next several weeks or months.
Yesterday one of my Thistle friends said that he could get it from Boston/Cape Cod to Chicago/Milwaukie as his Sales Territory is the East Coast if that helps any?
Anyone making plans on a summer vacation anywhere closer to the left coast or have a kid heading off to college this fall with an open hitch and looking for some gas money to help with travel expenses?
Really bummed as Mardi and I were both looking forward to going to Cape Cod for the first time as well as seeing many of our DS Friends on and off the water!

Mike Gillum (916) 847-5780 (cell)
DS #2772 BUBBA
Mike Gillum

Return to Miscellaneous