Hydrofoils on daysailers

Moderator: GreenLake

Hydrofoils on daysailers

Postby JuulAccou » Thu Apr 20, 2023 4:53 pm

I am a master degree student in product development and I am currently working on my thesis about the integration of hydrofoils in leisure sailing boats like Daysailers. I would love to hear some opinions about this topic and if you have some time you can fill in a small survey about it. Takes about 5 minutes: https://forms.gle/ofEzDHxGESB2jkju5
JuulAccou

Re: Hydrofoils on daysailers

Postby GreenLake » Thu Apr 20, 2023 5:34 pm

If any forum member feels motivated to take the survey, I'd like your recommendation as to whether this is legit or whether I should take down the post.
~ green ~ lake ~ ~
GreenLake

Postby tomodda » Fri Apr 21, 2023 8:07 am

Looks legit, just waaay too many questions. I lost patience about halfway thru. As a marketing/PD student, this person needs to learn that less is more. Says the guy who always writes 20-page forum posts! ;-)

Besides, there was no place to write down what a thoroughly stupid idea "Hydrofoil on a DS" is...
tomodda

Postby GreenLake » Fri Apr 21, 2023 7:45 pm

OK. I don't mind retaining the link to a silly, if perhaps ill-advised, questionnaire if it's something that's part of a legitimate project.

I feel your frustration and won't attempt the thing myself, but I've encountered similar ones on other forums and they all suffer from similar issues.
~ green ~ lake ~ ~
GreenLake

Return to Miscellaneous