1970 Daysailer & trailer.

Ads are automatically removed after 60 days.

Moderator: GreenLake

1970 Daysailer & trailer.

Postby sharps4590 » Mon Jul 08, 2019 7:53 pm

I bought this boat in May of 2018. In June of 2018 I was diagnosed with colon cancer. Had 1/2 my colon removed then 6 months of chemo. I've never had it on the water. I'm doing fine and am currently cancer free but, for any who have had cancer or been the caregiver to someone who has had cancer you know it changes your life completely and forever. I've been both. Four years ago my wife had a brain tumor. She's still cancer free and doing fine....and enough of that.

So, anyway, health and a change in priorities have dictated I sell this good ol' boat. It's white over blue and for a 1970 I think it's in remarkable condition. Hull is solid as they come, at least I couldn't find any soft spots and I've been all over it. All floor boards are present and do show repairs but nothing drastic. Sails are pretty good and the running rigging is serviceable. I intended to replace some of the lines but...well, it didn't happen. It's been covered since last June or so but no doubt could benefit from a good cleaning. The trailer is a 1990 and in very good to excellent condition.

The boat is located in Rolla, Missouri and I would like $1250.00 for it. I can be contacted at sharps4590@wavecomputers.net or 573-578-1242. CALLS ONLY, NO TEXTS.
sharps4590

Return to FS: Day Sailer Boats